There’s nothing to be done: a cake with chocolate dough and brigadeiro filling is almost unanimous, the right choice when preparing a dessert – whether for family, friends or official meetings, for example. For this reason, it’s important to always have a recipe up your sleeve to cook quickly and please in any situation.
It’s time to write down (or print!) the recipe below so that you never have any doubts when preparing this practical and delicious dessert. Step by step brigadeiro cake was shared by Chef Diego Lozano’s Pastry School and has no secrets. Verify!
125 g wheat flour
100 g refined sugar
25 g cocoa powder
3 g chemical yeast
2 g bicarbonate
50 g eggs
100 g whole milk
55 g sunflower oil
300 g condensed milk
30 g dark chocolate 54%
10 g cocoa powder
130 g sour cream
1 g refined salt
1. Sift the wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate and powdered sugar into a bowl and set aside.
2. Mix eggs, whole milk and butter, pour in the dry mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a pre-oiled mold and put in the oven at 160ºC for about 35-40 minutes.
1. Place condensed milk, salt, cream, cocoa powder and dark chocolate in a saucepan. Cook until it reaches the state of brigade chickpeas.
2. Remove from pot immediately and leave in a bowl in the refrigerator until ready to use.