Are you planning a birthday party or want to throw a special celebration? How about getting your hands dirty and making a decorated cake? OUR Foundation stonepasta and cookie brand by M. Dias Branco, teaches how to cook brigadeiro cake. The flavor loved by Brazilians will be present in every detail. The recipe is easy, economical and amazing in taste thanks to Gufs cookies, which give the dough and filling a special flavor. Now just invite your friends and family and enjoy!
Wouldn’t you like to try? Check out the cooking method below:
2 packs Biscuit Brigadeiro Gufs
1 kg unleavened wheat flour
2 cups soybean oil
2 cups of milk
3 tablespoons of yeast
3 cups sugar
a pinch of salt
3 cups powdered chocolate
Margarine and flour for greasing the mold
On the roof
Gufs Biscuit Brigadeiro stuffed
4 cans of condensed milk
2 packs of sour cream
16 spoons of chocolate powder
1 teaspoon margarine
1 cup colored sprinkles
½ cup chocolate sprinkles
cook a cake
– Start by beating butter, eggs, sugar and milk in a blender.
“Then break open the brigadeiro-filled Gufs and set aside.
– In a container, mix wheat, salt, baking powder and chocolate powder. Then place the mixture in a blender. Whisk until well combined and add Gufs cookies.
– Grease three 22 cm diameter molds with margarine and wheat flour and spread the cake batter into each of them.
– Preheat the oven and bake all three parts of the cake at 180°C for about 30 minutes.
– Remove from the oven and wait until it cools down.
– Place the condensed milk, cream, chocolate powder and margarine in a saucepan.
– Cook over low heat and stir until it leaves the pan.
– Use part of the mixture to cover the cake and the other part to make some brigadeiro balls with chocolate sprinkles for decoration.
– Place the cake on the base and cover with brigadeiro.
– Place another cake and repeat the process.
– Add a third cake and cover with brigadeiro.
– Lay out the brigadeiro icing, decorate the sides with colored sprinkles, and top with brigadeiro balls and Gufs cookies.
For more information visit the website: https://mdiasbranco.com.br/
Subscribe to the brand’s social networks:
www.facebook.com/oficialpilar and @oficialpilar on Instagram
One of the most traditional pasta and cookie brands in the country, Pilar has been with generations for over 140 years. Owned by one of the largest food companies in the world, M. Dias Branco, the brand understands that some things never change: grandmother’s affection, coffee with a creamy cracker, good memories that we keep from childhood. Pilar’s affordable brands and biscuits are like a recipe passed down from generation to generation. There are about 60 products in the portfolio, in addition to the Gufs children’s line.
About M. Dias Branco SA Industria e Comércio de Alimentos
M. Dias Branco SA Indústria e Comércio de Alimentos, founded in 1953, is a food company traded in the Novo Mercado segment on B3. Its history began in the 1940s, when Portuguese merchant and immigrant Manuel Diaz Branco opened Padaria Imperial in Fortaleza (CE), expanding throughout Brazil.
The owner of leading brands, the main ones being Vitarella, Piraquê, Adria, Fortaleza, Richester and Isabela, the Company manufactures and sells biscuits, pasta, flour and wheat bran, margarine and vegetable fats, snacks, cakes, chocolate-covered cake mixes . and toast. Headquartered in Eusebio (CE), the company is the market leader in biscuits and pasta in Brazil and is one of the top ten companies in the world in the global ranking of these segments by revenue. Through the acquisition of Latinex completed in November 2021, the Company also owns the Fit Food, Smart and Frontera brands, expanding its position in the health food market with products such as rice crackers, peanut butter, chocolate, corn pasta and spices.
Its activities create more than 16 thousand direct jobs in different regions, which reflects its commitment to important factors in the economic and social development of the country. It is a signatory to the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and is developing several initiatives related to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Currently, M. Dias Branco has 15 factories or industrial complexes, seven of which have structures for the production of wheat. Its divisions are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that meets the most stringent quality standards, operating on a vertical integration model that allows the production of the most important raw materials, wheat flour and vegetable fat used in the production of other products. The company has more than 30 commercial subsidiaries strategically located in different states of the country, which allows its brands to be present throughout the country, as well as in more than 40 countries on all continents.