Green corn tortilla is a classic recipe that completes a breakfast or dinner table. So, if you’re looking for an easy green corn tortilla recipe, you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, we will share an easy step by step guide on how to make Hispanic Green Corn Pie in a blender. ready? So write down the ingredients and get to work!
- Creamy Cornmeal Cake: Breakfast or Snack Recipe
- Milk Pie: A Quick and Easy Blender Recipe
- Milk cake “Nest”: 2 creamy recipes that you can cook at home
- Apple pie: a simple and fluffy recipe that can be prepared in a blender
Learn how to make cornbread at home
green corn pie
Green corn tortilla is a classic recipe that completes a breakfast or dinner table.
Snack: cake, breakfast, breakfast
Keywords: Green corn tortilla from a jar, how to make green corn tortilla, green corn tortilla recipe
Preparation time: ten minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
Total time: fifty minutes
This suits: twenty portions
- one jar green corn (no liquid)
- one jar milk (use a can of corn as a measure)
- one jar corn flour (use a can of corn as a measure)
- 3 eggs
- two soup spoons oils
- two soup spoons shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 jar Sahara (use a can of corn as a measure)
- one tea spoon yeast
In a blender, beat all the indicated ingredients (except baking powder) until a homogeneous mass is obtained;
Then add baking powder and beat for another minute;
Grease the mold with the desired shape and add the blender mixture;
Place in an oven preheated to 180°C and wait about 40 minutes. Test with a toothpick, and if it comes out dry, you can turn off the oven and remove the green corn tortilla;
Wait until the cake warms up and take it out of the mold;
So what do you think of the canned green corn cake recipe? He liked this?! So, keep visiting our blog and check out the step by step “Chocolate Mousse: Easy 4 Ingredients Recipe” now and add this dessert to your cookbook.