- Diaper cake is a classic children’s holiday.
- It has a neutral base and can be easily adapted to any decor theme and occasion.
- Here we will teach you how to assemble a diaper cake and show you some inspiration
Whether it’s a baby shower or a baby shower, one practically must-have decoration item is a diaper cake. Classic and traditional celebrations for the birth of a child in the life of the family, this can be done in different ways and follow the theme chosen for the party. From the simplest to embellishments with a few embellishments, diaper cake is a great choice and you can make your own.
Having one, two and even three floors, a diaper cake does not require many materials for its manufacture and can be quickly made at home with your own hands. That is, if you feel that something was missing in the 45th year of the second half in decorating your baby shower or revelation tea, it is worth investing and putting your hand in the dough to collect it. Link for step by step:
How to make a diaper cake
To make a diaper cake, you will need disposable diapers or cloth diapers (whichever you think best for your party decor) and rubber bands. If you want to collect more than one floor, add a cardboard tube to the list – it can be a paper towel. After collecting the materials, it’s time for the following steps:
- Assemble the cake base: lay out about thirty cloth or disposable diapers, roll each one up and secure with rubber bands (or clear if you prefer).
- Lay out all the diapers from the base of the cake in a circle and also attach an elastic band around them.
- Follow the same process with fewer diapers to build up the cake layers. If you want to give the floors more hardness, before closing the first diaper cake from the base, place a cardboard tube in its center and attach rollers around it.
Diaper Cake: Ideas for You to Make Your Own
Because it has a neutral base, it’s very easy to customize the diaper cake the way you like it best, and it makes perfect sense with your baby shower or revelation shower decor. Here cakes were decorated with leaves and dried flowers.
The theme of safari is present at several stages of a child’s early childhood: at the tea revelation, at the maternity hospital, on the first birthday, in the decoration of the room…
There is no one who does not fall in love with children’s shoes. Go for a neutral diaper cake base and create your own style with your baby’s favorite sneakers or other cute shoes that have a personality.
Flowers look great as decoration. Whether it’s a nursery or birthday theme, using dried flowers or even cut out colored paper and placing them on top of a diaper cake is a great idea.