Follow all the steps for a fantastic cake! Learn how to make the best chocolate cake world with this magic formula.
Almost all families like to use the weekend to have a good time with their loved ones. Thus, they invite family and friends to chat, and during snack time they choose a delicious cake to decorate the center of the table. Cake represents an opportunity to socialize while enjoying a special snack.
So, in this festive atmosphere, good stories and good moments are shared while the cake is eaten piece by piece. However, to serve chocolate cake in this context, it must be done well. Discover the best tricks to make your cake irresistible.
The magic formula for the best chocolate cake in the world
1 – Use good quality products, namely chocolate powder!
Chocolate powder turns out to be the most important ingredient. If it is of good quality, the cake will be much tastier.
2 – Preheat the oven.
This procedure is much more important than people think (many don’t think so). Do this at least 10 minutes in advance so that the oven is very hot before putting the pie pan in.
3 – Use wheat flour in the pan or chocolate powder when dusting the previously buttered pan with flour.
Chocolate powder turns out to be a better option than wheat flour.
4 – Use baking soda
Typically, baking soda needs another acidic ingredient (such as vinegar) to make the cake rise. However, baking soda can be used to lighten the color of the cake.
So, even if your cake’s original recipe didn’t include baking soda, you can add a little bit of this special ingredient to the dough and you’ll see it become much prettier.
5 – Replace milk with yogurt
If a chocolate cake recipe calls for milk, you can replace this ingredient with yogurt or plain yogurt in the same proportion.
The yogurt will also react to the baking soda, which will give the dough a nicer, moister texture.
6 – Add more flavor to the cake
Use coffee to add color and flavor to chocolate brownies. Just add 1/4 cup of strong cold coffee.
Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
– 7 eggs
– 250 g self-rising flour
– 220 g sugar
– 80 g chocolate powder
– 100 ml of oil
– 100 ml warm water
– 3 gr. tea with baking powder
– 1 gr. soup with sugar
– 1 gr. coffee with fine salt
– Butter to taste (for greasing the mold)
– Flour qb (for dusting the mold)
On the roof:
– 3 gr. soup with sugar
– 3 gr. soup with chocolate powder
– 2 gr. unsalted butter soup
– 1 gr. soup with milk
“Baking soda, yogurt, coffee, chocolate powder…
– Use a round mold (hole) with a diameter of 20 cm.
– Start by placing all the ingredients listed next to you as available.
– Grease the mold with butter first.
– Then dust the mold with flour. To book.
– Preheat the oven and set it to 180ºC.
In the meantime, take the chocolate powder to dissolve it in warm water.
– Add flour and 220 g sugar.
– Then add salt and yeast and stir.
– Add the egg yolks to the mixture and add the oil.
– Then mix the ingredients well.
– Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl.
– While beating, add a tablespoon of sugar.
– Then put the dough into the mold.
– Then put the mold in the oven for about 35 minutes.
– Within 5 minutes of this time, test with a toothpick.
– Insert a toothpick into the center of the cake and check if the cake is done.
– The cake is ready when the toothpick comes out clean after inserting the toothpick into the center of the cake.
– If necessary, leave it longer.
– Remove the form, remove and let the cake cool on a wire rack.
“In the meantime, get the icing on the cake…”
– Place all the ingredients in a saucepan, mix the ingredients and bring to a boil.
– Then, when the sauce is well mixed, remove the pan from the heat.
In the meantime, score the surface of the cake with a knife to make it even.
– After that, sprinkle the cake with chocolate sauce.
– Then decorate the cake with cake shavings (previously crushed with your hands).
– Your cake is ready! Serve immediately.
– Enjoy it!
If you read How to Make the World’s Best Chocolate Cake and liked our article, please leave us a comment. If you have recipe suggestions you’d like to see here, let us know your suggestion in the comments.
If the topic covered in this article is of interest to you, you can search for other articles on cakes and desserts. There are a few on NCultura that you’ll love.
If you’re interested in learning more about other topics that you can’t find on NCultura, you can always leave us suggestions for topics to explore. If you feel a great passion for Culture, visit us daily.
There will be many articles on NCultura that you will love! Let yourself fall in love with NCultura and explore the various topics presented here. Among them are areas such as: travel, wine, Portuguese language, history, lifestyle and others…