400 g chicken fillet
olive oil to taste
1 garlic clove
1 medium onion
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon curry powder
½ cup peeled tomatoes
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons natural yogurt
2 cups coconut milk (coconut milk)
1 lemon juice
Cashews, parsley and green onions to taste
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a frying pan, fry the chicken with butter, fry the garlic and onion. Add curry, cumin, turmeric and cinnamon.
3. Add peeled tomato and chicken broth.
4. Add coconut milk and mix well until it becomes creamy.
5. Add chestnut, parsley, green onion, lemon juice and yogurt.
6. Serve with lentil salad.
Chef Leonardo Roncon
Santa Revenue, Monday through Friday, at 3:40 pm.