Goiania, June 6, 2022 by Ellen Alves. Today we will teach you a delicious homemade recipe yogurt cake. You have probably seen cakes with different flavors. Corn, vanilla, corn, wheat flour, chocolate and many others. However, yogurt cake is definitely a novelty. So, now check out some tips for preparing this miracle.
Web site EmaisMT, has several blogs, one of them is dedicated to Family life. Every day we publish different content, as well as wonderful recipes that you can cook for the whole family. So, keep an eye on this content. Be sure to leave a comment at the end of the article saying what you think of the content. Your opinion is highly welcome! Grab a pen and recipe book to write it down!
Then see also: Save on Cleaning: Learn How to Make a Great Homemade Glass Cleaner
homemade yogurt cake recipe
This is a delicious, beautiful and fluffy cake. In addition, it is very easy to prepare and cook at home for the whole family. You can also impress your visitors by making it and inviting them for tea.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups of not-too-full sugar (use a yogurt cup to measure)
- Shake well with a blender
- 2 cups wheat flour
- Beat until creamy, add
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Beat lightly to mix, pour into a greased and floured baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes or until you see that it is cooked through.
- Wait for it to cool and remove the mold and serve as you prefer. The syrup can be used from condensed milk, cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered milk, put on fire and allow to thicken, and then put on top and sprinkle with powdered milk.
Read also: Nutritionist Reveals Green Detox Vitamin Recipe to Lose Weight Without Exercise
Also, to make your learning easier and to explain this content a little better. Follow this video we chose from the YouTube channel ‘Isamara Amancio’ with another amazing yogurt cake recipe. A little different from what we teach, but just as delicious!
Also check: Not sure how to clean metal accessories at home? Learn how to clean and prevent oxidation