NEAPOLITAN CAKE, SIMPLE, CUTE AND DELICIOUS!
Hi guys! Today we prepared a SIMPLE and DELICIOUS cake. Cake of three flavors, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, three pleasures in one cake!
Very easy to prepare and VERY GOOD with a cup of coffee!
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon oil
2 cups of flour
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa or cocoa powder
1 tbsp strawberry gelatin
8 drops vanilla essence
1 tablespoon yeast
- In a mixer, beat eggs and sugar until white.
- Add butter and flour and beat a little more. turn off the mixer and stir in the yeast
- Divide the dough into three equal parts
- Place the chocolate in one of the dough pieces.
- Place 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence into the other dough.
- Stir strawberry gelatin into the last mass.
- In a mold with a diameter of 22 cm, greased with margarine and flour, pour the strawberry dough.
- Then pour in the chocolate and finally the vanilla.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees to 45 degrees
- Baked cake, after cooling, remove from the mold.
- With a brush, spread the honey over the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional)
- This cake is DELICIOUS! All is well with a cup of coffee!
- For step by step, with all the details on how to make this delicious cake, watch the special video prepared for you CLICK HERE