Milk cake, also known as girl cake, baeta cake, bolo pega husband or soft cake, is a smooth creamy cake with a consistency reminiscent of delicious pudding.
Whether it’s breakfast or afternoon coffee, the milk pie recipe is the perfect dessert to make those meals even more special. Watch step by step and enjoy!
- Milk cake “Nest”: 2 creamy recipes that you can cook at home
- Cake “Anthill”: 2 quick and easy recipes that you can cook at home
- Apple pie: a simple and fluffy recipe that can be prepared in a blender
- Banana Oatmeal Pie: A Healthy and Easy Recipe You Can Make Today
Learn how to make a simple milk pie
milk cake is a smooth and creamy cake with a consistency reminiscent of a delicious pudding.
Snack: cake, breakfast, afternoon tea
Keywords: how to make milk pie milk pie recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
This suits: 12 portions
- 800 ml milk
- 200 ml coconut milk
- one soup spoon oils
- 2 and 1/2 tea cups Sahara
- 3 and 1/2 tea cups wheat flour
- 100 gram shredded coconut
- 3 eggs
Place all the indicated ingredients in a blender, except wheat flour, and beat for several minutes;
Then add wheat flour and beat for another 5 minutes;
Pour the mixture from the blender into a greased form and send it to bake in a preheated oven with an initial temperature of 180º degrees;
Wait for it to brown and remove the milk cake from the oven.
Now that you know how to make this delicious milk pie recipe, enjoy visiting our blog and reading the text “Bolo de Pasoca: Easy Recipe with Filling and Butter Coating” right now and surprise family and friends with this delight.