O This Sunday, NE Rural (12) taught how to make a delicious honey bread cake with fluffy dough that includes eggs, butter, sugar, honey, cinnamon powder and other spices.. Signed by baker Dina Cecilia. This delight is one of the dishes of the 10th National Festival of Honey, Horiño and Cachaça, which will take place on the 16th, 17th and 18th in Viçosa do Ceara.
- 4 eggs;
- 1 cup refined or crystal sugar
- half a glass of tea with brown sugar;
- 3 tablespoons salted butter;
- 1 and 1/2 cups of milk;
- 140 ml of honey;
- 3 cups of wheat flour tea;
- half a glass of chocolate powder with a cocoa content of 50%;
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder;
- 5 carnations;
- 1 pinch of ground ginger;
- 1 tablespoon of chemical baking powder.
- In a blender, mix milk, eggs, honey, two sugars, butter and finally spices;
- Then we beat everything for three minutes;
- After whipping, simply sift the dry ingredients and add them to the blender mixture, mix well until dissolved and place in the mold. This recipe produces two 20 cm diameter molds. All ingredients should be well homogenized;
- Mix the liquid in a container. Reserve the yeast that comes in last. Mix chocolate and flour, then mix into liquid. Chocolate mixed with flour absorbs better in liquids;
- Finally, put in the yeast;
- Combine the mold with a homemade separator: a spoonful of butter in a container, a spoonful of wheat and a spoonful of butter, mix until a paste forms.
- Put in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Gingerbread Cake – Photo: Ne Rural/Reproduction
For the glaze, you will need sour cream, cooled milk, butter, chocolate and honey. Add half a box of condensed milk, half a cup of chocolate powder, mix everything, and then add a box of cream, two tablespoons of butter and a cup of honey. Stir over high heat until syrupy. Spoon over the cake in portions (see the video above).