A recipe from childhood that has become a favorite in the family and still conquers the tastes of those who try it for the first time. Craftswoman Roberta de Souza Massucatto, 53, learned the breaded chicken recipe from her mother, Maria Elisa de Souza, and said the dish is available for all occasions.
“When a person tries it, he falls in love,” said Roberta. She was born in Campinas, Spain, lived in Sumar, Spain for 23 years, and explained that the affectionate term “grandma’s chicken” for a dish used in the family came about while dining with her cousins. brought back memories of my mother. The woman cooked this dish every Sunday.
“It’s a more affordable dish,” he said, looking at another positive in the recipe.
The painting “Sabor de Casa” shows homemade recipes and tells the stories of chefs from the Campinas and Piracicaba regions. Who wants to see a gastronomic specialty in g1 and on the screen EPTV, a subsidiary of TV Globo, may submit proposals. Click here and find out how to get involved.
Taste of Home: Learn how to make Roberta’s Breaded Chicken – Photo: Roberta de Souza Massucatto
- 1/2 thigh and drumstick
- 1 kg breadcrumbs
- 100 grams grated cheese (optional)
- 250 grams of margarine
- Seasoning to taste (salt, onion, parsley, garlic and rosemary)
- aluminum paper
- Season the chicken the day before
- Mix grated cheese with flour
- Dip chicken in melted margarine
- Then roll the chicken in breadcrumbs with cheese.
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl lined with aluminum foil.
- Cover the mold with another piece of aluminum foil.
- Put in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 1 hour.
- Remove the paper and let it brown
Recipe for zucchini sauce with sour cream
- 2 zucchini
- 2 packs of sour cream
- seasoning to taste
- optional bacon
- fry the bacon
- Then add the garlic and onion and let them fry.
- Then fry the zucchini
- Add cream and stir
- Cover the pot to dry out some of the water.
- Add a green scent.